THE BROADWAY RALLY TRAINER
30% DISCOUNT AT CHECKOUT. USE CODE : ICONICS
SCONTO DEL 30% ALLA CASSA. CODICE UTILIZZO : ICONICS
The Broadway is one the most complex shoes ever made, with more than 500 die cuts, layers and foxing tapes along the shoe. The construction requires serious engineer skills for development and production, resulting in one of the most incredible vulcanized shoe on the industry. The staggering and fine class design is based on rally cars, track bikes with the "Toe clip" feature and brutalism, creating a unique siluette and sneaker experience. The hidden PU midsole that goes along all the midsole gives great support and comfort with out compromising the shoe concept and design. Take a look of the Broadway features and get to know how the luxury is reinvented.
- Upper: Imported Italian Napa leather, Nubuk, waxed suede, tumble leather, Nylon mesh, Lycra sock liner with expandable elastics Velcro straps, 3M reflective layers and branded Stratica hardware.
- 20 different foxing tapes and layers over the outsole construction.
- 16 pieces of reinforcement under the upper paneling.
- Poliyou "Cork" insoles.
- Full length PU hidden insert trough the whole midsole.
- Textured rubber foxing vamp toecap.
- Midsole foxing tape with “Splatter” application.
- Underneath black foxing tape with blue foxing line.
- Textured rubber foxing back counter with Stratica logo.
- Flower of Life vulcanized gum rubber outsole.
- Cork insoles with “Gold Stratica logo” made of Poliyou anti bacterial feature.
- Full pigskin leather lining.
- 3 Shoelaces with golden tips included on a cloth bag.
- Flower of Life pattern wrapping paper and filler.
- Strobel construction.
- 100% handmade.
Inspiration: Based off of a rally car, meanwhile the toe box is based off the toe clip on a track bike.
The most advanced engineering on Vulcanized shoes ever made.